Pool Opening: Friday, July 1, 2016
The Stepping Stone Condominium Pool Will open only for members, residents and their guests. Guests must be accompanied by a member or resident. In order to open the gate/ bathroom locks. Stepping Stone unit owners will need to get a proximity key. Renters must have a notarized approval form from the owner to get a proximity key. Forms will be made available prior to pool opening.
The pool and the tennis court are under security camera surveillance. All owners are responsible for the actions of themselves, their renters, visitors, friends, vendors, etc., and owners are responsible for any subsequent fines and penalties accumulated. See RULES below
Proximity Key Documents
*Forms will be made available shortly.
- Everyone swims at their own risk as there is no lifeguard on duty
- The SSCA assumes no liability for injuries or damages resulting from participation in activities in and around the pool area
- All injuries should be reported to the SSCA as soon as possible using the Maintenance & Incident Report Form
- Pool hours are 9 am to 9 pm
- Please leave valuables at home, any items left, lost or stolen at the pool are not the responsibility of the SSCA
- Clean up before leaving and dispose of all trash and garbage in the dumpster
No Pets in the Pool Area
- No glass containers allowed in the pool area
- No diving
- No running
- Pool behavior should not jeopardize the safety or health of anyone else at the pool.
- All children under 10 should be accompanied by an adult who can swim
- During storms the pool will not be open
- The pool will not be open when the temperature is below 70 degrees
- Bathrooms can be accessed with your CAC Card
- Trespassers will be prosecuted
Rules are Posted in the Pool Area as well.